Fortex Aronde Awning
All our awnings are custom made. Our awnings fit perfectly to your caravan. This means no awning that fits in a certain range, but narrowly made. We also take the shape of the caravan into account. We pay attention to which place the service hatches are located and the hight of the caravan. The awning is mounted on both the front and the back of the caravan rail.
The Aronde awning is the perfect combination of set-up convenience and storm resistance. The front panels, just like the two front points, are slanted forward for extra stability.This and the rounded sides ensure an aerodynamic shape and the integrated storm bands on the sides ensure that the awning remains effortlessly in poor conditions. The Aronde awning has a removable front wall and can therefore also be used as a canopy. The front wall can be zipped into two parts, making it possible to leave a part open. You have the choice how to make the front layout. You can choose 1 door (left or right) and the rest windows or two doors with two windows (symmetrical).
- Because every awning is custom made, you have the option to choose a main color and one accent color. The mudstraps are always black (PVC). The accent color is built-in in the strip longitudinal round the roof at the front of the Aronde and a strip above the sides.
- A custom made skirt is included, no extra costs!
- The possibility to attach stormbuckles is integrated in each Aronde awning. The stormbuckles are inclusively.
- Ten Cate materials. Our awnings are made of Ten Cate canvas. The mud flaps are polyester reinforced PVC. The perfect combination of quality and lightweight. This makes our awnings suitable for an entire season of campingfun!
- Alumium 28mm powergrip frame: a solid 28 x 1.5mm tube is used in the bows (frame) to get a solid construction. The roofpoles are made of a 28 x 1 mm tube in order to make the frame lighter. The connections of the rafterpoles with the bows is made with a steel connection.
The powergrips make it easier to get the poles tensioned.
- Fix-on connection: The awning has a double tendon tendon so you can place a fix on block anywhere. (note: awnings for liftroof caravans are not connected with these fix-ons)
- Pegs: our awnings are supplied with the necessary amount of pegs.
- Curtains (as shown on picture below) on all windows. Each Aronde awning is equipped with curtains on the exterior side of the windows. These curtains do not not only have a blackout effect, but are also heat-resistant. Therefore, these curtains are also positioned on the outside of the awning. Additional advantage of the curtains on the outside is that they protect the windowmaterial against UV light.